Thursday, April 30, 2009

Abundant Blessings Farm and Missions


God has a great plan for our farm, I just know it. Actually, it is HIS farm and we are just caretakers... let me tell you about it.

It is 20 acres west of Vero Beach, Florida. Citrus surrounds the farm and we also have 7 acres of citrus. We also have three pastures which will soon be home to a small herd of sheep. We have chickens and a vegetable garden. God has given us heaven on earth but He has given this to us for a reason.

We are being led to develop this farm into a place where missionaries can come and go. A place of furlough, , a place of agricultural training, a place of peace and rest.

It is exciting and we have had several missionaries stay with us already over the past couple of years. We feel led to do more though. A barn needs to be built that will be for the farm. This barn will not only be for the farm itself but will have the facilities to hold meetings and small get togethers. It will be a place of worship and teaching, a place of fellowship and revelation.

I've been studying faith lately and am amazed at the ways Christ Followers have step out of the boat and walked on water in so many regards and in so many ways. How can I do that with this barn... How can we do this with this farm! I don't see where the finances will come from. (hmm, faith)? I don't see the logistics to make it happen. (hmm, faith)? I don't see how I can get this vision out to others. (hmm, faith)? I just seem to be in the land of "I don't..." instead of in the land of taking a step and seeing what God CAN do.

Please lift this venture up in your prayers and if you have any comments or suggestions, we would love to hear them. You can reply to this blog or email me directly at kb4plh@yahoo.com.

Blessings...

No comments: