Friday, October 1, 2010

God Ways are SO Much Better

I am reminded tonight of just how much God's ways are better than our ways. We think we have it all together and our lives are in control. Yet, how much control do we really have on our lives.

Lately, I just have not been consistently focusing on God. I go through the motions and I roll through the day. The sun sets... the sun rises and I do it all over again. My prayers have been only so-so and my Bible study has been more routine than really seeking and searching for God's direction.

It has been many, MANY months since I've posted here and it took a person that read one of my older posts to bring me back to reality, back to the drifting that I was doing. It is AMAZING that God loves me so much that he used a man in another part of the country to bring me back to my senses.

Thank you to this person for jolting me back to what is really reality (a life walking hand in hand with God) and what isn't (the day-to-day of this world).

My life is but a weaving between my God and me...

2 comments:

Warren Baldwin said...

"... what is really reality (a life walking hand in hand with God) and what isn't (the day-to-day of this world)."

Well-stated, and and apt reminder for all of us.

We are all in the struggle together. Hits us at different times and in different ways, but we can always count on the struggle. When I started blogging I had no idea how helpful it would be for connecting, learning and encouraging/being encouraged.

God bless. wb

Warren Baldwin said...

Ah, glad blogger let me leave a comment this time!